All prospective NCBTS students must:
• Complete the online application for enrollment and admissions at www.ncbts.edu.ky/application/
• Pay the US$25 non-refundable application fee
• Send in a Church Endorsement letter of commendation
• Be at least 18 years of age
For Certificate in Christian Ministry (for credit) programme admissions, all prospective students must:
• Submit an official ACT or SAT score. An official score is one that has been mailed or electronically sent directly from the institution to Northwestern Caribbean Baptist Theological Seminary.
• Submit an official high school transcript. An official transcript is one that has been mailed or electronically sent directly from the institution to Northwestern Caribbean Baptist Theological Seminary.
For Continuing Education Certificate programme admissions:
Upon acceptance, a letter will be sent with an assigned personal Student ID. Use that ID to register online at www.ncbts.edu.ky for each individual course as per the registration process on the website. Upon receipt of payment for the course tuition (US$50 per course), access to the duly registered course in the CE Certificate programme will be available through the student portal using the Canvas delivery system.